You came to the right place! Adcombi is team with passion for technology and advertising and with innovation at our core.
Want to learn & develop yourself?
Full-stack engineer – Amsterdam
Digital Advertising Consultant – Amsterdam
Who is Adcombi?
Adcombi is a rapidly growing online advertising company. We build technology that makes it simple to improve the performance of the digital marketing from our clients. Whether it’s creating and serving dynamic content for display advertising millions of times per day, allowing hundreds of local franchises to directly customize their message in a live company-wide campaign, or generating detailed insights into the performance of your campaigns, Adcombi technology works like a breeze.
As an Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for the expansion of our client base, together with your colleagues. This job is about sales, but in addition you’ll also carry out the upkeep of existing business relations. We have a lot of in-house expertise, and you’ll be able to gain a great deal of knowledge from your colleagues. We value the importance of pro-activity, asking for advice and most importantly, persistence to achieve the best results possible.
We offer you
A challenging job with a competitive salary. You’ll work within a dynamic, young and fast-growing company, where there is space for personal development and where initiative is highly appreciated and encouraged. With this position, you won’t just expand your commercial skills, but you’ll become an expert in the field of digital advertising as well. Furthermore, there’s more than enough room to grow within this position. You’ll work in an ambitious environment, where teamwork is valued. A nice atmosphere prevails among the work floor, and we pay a lot of attention to team as well as personal development!
- A Bachelor degree or higher;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Persistent, creative attitude and have a drive for sales;
- Affinity with online marketing;
- Sales experience in the media agency industry;
- Experience with maintaining business relations;
- Your own network is a pro!
- Can handle stress and targets well;
- Enthusiastic, driven account manager with a pro-active attitude;
- A fast learner who makes the tasks and knowledge quickly their own;
- Communicative and service oriented;
- Commercial insights;
- Works accurately;
- Independent but a team player as well;
- Sees solutions instead of problems.
Programmatic Campaign Manager Germany (based in Amsterdam)
- Programmatic campaign management
- Campaign set-up, monitoring, optimization, reporting and preparation Invoicing using mainly the Adcombi SaaS and Adform DSP
- Coordination at Adcombi Headquarters in the Netherlands und Adcombi Germany in English and German
- Customer service and media consulting for accounts in Germany with regard to
- campaign strategy
- Campaign control (FC, inventory, audiences, etc.)
- Sales support / offer and presentation preparation
- Knowledge of the online display and programmatic channel
- Preferable 2 – 3 years experience in the application of DSPs, favors Adform DSP
- Confident handling of topics such as CPM(TKP), CPC, CPx, DMP, Audiences, Brand Safety, Viewability, etc.
- High affinity for numbers and a pronounced ability to think analytically
- English and German spoken and written
- You like to get a quick overview, you are resilient and well organized.
- Completed business studies with a focus on marketing, media sciences or a comparable education and enthusiasm, especially for digital media and AdTech.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting in an international scale-up
- Operational excellence and the drive to achieve the best possible results in campaign steering
- Experienced in dealing with clients
- Willingness to take on a broader range of tasks, depending on possibilities and requirements
- Friendly and communicative
What we offer:
- Working with great multinational brands
- Great perspectives, opportunity to grow with the company
- Open and informal interaction
- Extensive training in the headquarters in Amsterdam
- Programmatic campaign management
We are a young, enthusiastic and growing company specialised in dynamic ad serving. We develop clever tools used by media agencies and advertisers all over the world. Whether it’s dynamic banners or abri screens at the Amsterdam Central Station, we provide the right message to the right audience at the right time.
Are you looking for an internship that enables you to learn and gives you lots of responsibilities? Where your tasks don’t include watering the plants and making copies? Where you can work on your personal development and where you are part of a young, fun and ambitious team? Then we have the perfect internship for you!
What will you do?
In our team there are a lot of diverse projects to be a part of. However, this will require that you are diverse in your abilities also. Some of the task you will be asked to do may not fall under the traditional ‘graphic designer’ job role. Here are a few examples:
- Redesigning old design projects that need updating or refreshing;
- Update and manage multiple wordpress websites;
- Create promotional videos or animations;
- Produce designs for print; posters, business cards, white papers etc.;
- Produce designs for digital distribution; presentations, infographics etc;
- Create HTML5 banner ads.
Who we seek?
- A person with a creative flair and passion for design.
- A good problem solving spirit who can find unique solutions to often difficult problems and challenges.
- A team player who has excellent communication skills, the ability to work well with others and be part of a supportive group.
- Someone who is driven to learn more about the field of design.
- Someone with the ability to understand task briefings and efficiently deliver what was asked to a list of specifications.
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs.
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
Skills you will be developing
- Print design for banners, posters, postcards etc.
- Digital graphics and icon design using sketch or Adobe illustrator.
- Photo manipulation and enhancements using adobe lightroom & photoshop
- Video editing skills working with Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Animation skills using Adobe After Effects
- UI & UX Design principles
- Organising and sharing information using google drive
What we have to offer?
- A challenging internship
- Lots of responsibilities and room to take initiatives
- Room for personal development in the online world
- Young, dynamic and rapid growing company
- Energetic work environment with international colleagues
- Weekly wrap-ups
- Access to our holy beer fridge
- A spot in our bowling team and on our wall of talents
Are you the intern designer who also likes a Friday afternoon drink? Show us why you think you fit in our team. Send us your resume and alongside the projects you worked on and are proud of!