You came to the right place! Adcombi is team with passion for technology and advertising and with innovation at our core.
Want to learn & develop yourself?
Junior Sales Executive
Als Junior Sales Executive bij Adcombi ben je verantwoordelijk voor het binnenhalen van new business. Je onderzoekt welke bedrijven mogelijk interessante opdrachtgevers zijn voor Adcombi en benadert ze vervolgens door middel van zelfontworpen sales-sequences. Vanaf dat moment houd je alle contactmomenten en de voortgang gedetailleerd bij in het CRM-systeem. Je uiteindelijke doel is om zoveel mogelijk nieuwe opdrachtgevers te genereren.
Na de eerste kennismakingsgesprekken ga je op (fysieke of digitale) afspraak bij de opdrachtgever. Daarna zorg je er met de juiste follow-ups voor dat het bedrijf opdrachtgever wordt. In het begin doe je zowel de voorbereiding (voorstellen schrijven) als de afspraak (een demo geven) samen met je manager, maar naar verloop van tijd kun je steeds zelfstandiger te werk gaan.
Het is belangrijk dat je continu druk op de markt houdt en actief aan sales doet. Op deze manier haal je meer nieuwe opdrachtgevers binnen en creëer je je ‘eigen’ accounts. Dit betekent ook dat je – naarmate je meer opdrachtgevers hebt binnengehaald – je ook meer bezig zult zijn met accountmanagement. Je onderhoudt contact met opdrachtgevers, helpt en begeleidt ze waar nodig en zoekt altijd naar mogelijkheden voor upsell.
Full-stack engineer – Amsterdam
You also participate in estimation sessions where work that has been requested is discussed and estimated into tickets depending on the complexity and type (features, bugs, tasks, etc.). During the sprint, you can then pick up tickets on Jira, the issue-tracking platform. At the end of each sprint, you’ll also do a team sprint review to discuss how it went.
Digital Advertising Consultant – Amsterdam
Adcombi is a rapidly growing online advertising company. We build technology that makes it simple to improve the performance of the digital marketing from our clients. Whether it’s creating and serving dynamic content for display advertising millions of times per day, allowing hundreds of local franchises to directly customize their message in a live company-wide campaign, or generating detailed insights into the performance of your campaigns, Adcombi technology works like a breeze.
As an Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for the expansion of our client base, together with your colleagues. This job is about sales, but in addition you’ll also carry out the upkeep of existing business relations. We have a lot of in-house expertise, and you’ll be able to gain a great deal of knowledge from your colleagues. We value the importance of pro-activity, asking for advice and most importantly, persistence to achieve the best results possible.
We offer you
A challenging job with a competitive salary. You’ll work within a dynamic, young and fast-growing company, where there is space for personal development and where initiative is highly appreciated and encouraged. With this position, you won’t just expand your commercial skills, but you’ll become an expert in the field of digital advertising as well. Furthermore, there’s more than enough room to grow within this position. You’ll work in an ambitious environment, where teamwork is valued. A nice atmosphere prevails among the work floor, and we pay a lot of attention to team as well as personal development!
- A Bachelor degree or higher;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Persistent, creative attitude and have a drive for sales;
- Affinity with online marketing;
- Sales experience in the media agency industry;
- Experience with maintaining business relations;
- Your own network is a pro!
- Can handle stress and targets well;
- Enthusiastic, driven account manager with a pro-active attitude;
- A fast learner who makes the tasks and knowledge quickly their own;
- Communicative and service oriented;
- Commercial insights;
- Works accurately;
- Independent but a team player as well;
- Sees solutions instead of problems.
Programmatic Campaign Manager Germany (based in Amsterdam)
Programmatic campaign management
- Campaign set-up, monitoring, optimization, reporting and preparation Invoicing using mainly the Adcombi SaaS and Adform DSP
- Coordination at Adcombi Headquarters in the Netherlands und Adcombi Germany in English and German
Customer service and media consulting for accounts in Germany with regard to
- campaign strategy
- Campaign control (FC, inventory, audiences, etc.)
- Sales support / offer and presentation preparation
- Knowledge of the online display and programmatic channel
- Preferable 2 – 3 years experience in the application of DSPs, favors Adform DSP
- Confident handling of topics such as CPM(TKP), CPC, CPx, DMP, Audiences, Brand Safety, Viewability, etc.
- High affinity for numbers and a pronounced ability to think analytically
- English and German spoken and written
- You like to get a quick overview, you are resilient and well organized.
- Completed business studies with a focus on marketing, media sciences or a comparable education and enthusiasm, especially for digital media and AdTech.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting in an international scale-up
- Operational excellence and the drive to achieve the best possible results in campaign steering
- Experienced in dealing with clients
- Willingness to take on a broader range of tasks, depending on possibilities and requirements
- Friendly and communicative
What we offer:
- Working with great multinational brands
- Great perspectives, opportunity to grow with the company
- Open and informal interaction
- Extensive training in the headquarters in Amsterdam