You came to the right place! Adcombi is team with passion for technology and advertising and with innovation at our core.
Want to learn & develop yourself?
(Senior) Client Success and Programmatic Campaign Executive (DACH)
Based in Amsterdam, Munich or remote
About the team
The (Senior) Client Success and Programmatic Campaign Executive has an exciting and dynamic role working with agencies, clients, tech vendors and internal experts. You’ll be a part of the Customer Success department, reporting directly to the Head of Customer Success, with an opportunity to grow your expertise and career with hands-on knowledge of the full digital/programmatic/social advertising stack.
About the role
The Client Success and Programmatic Campaign Executive is driven by a high passion to look behind the scenes of ad technology while seeking for opportunities to adapt best-in-class solutions for Adcombi’s clients. As a technical, functional and industry expert you will uncover technical solutions to complex business scenarios and you are excited to develop and scale our business by acting as a trusted client partner. You will be a key player to coach clients on Adcombi’s products through training, best practices, and by answering client’s requests. With the help of your expertise and Adcombi’s innovative Technology, you will be able to build solutions that empower our clients success and help them to exploit Adcombi’s solution to the max.
- Partner with the sales team and provide technical and functional needs assessments to prospective Clients.
- Be a liaison between Clients and Adcombi’s Campaign Management team in order to provide feedback from clients and personally drive execution.
- Become a trusted client partner and maintain relationships with Adcombi’s biggest media agencies, advertisers and publishers providing highest solutions-oriented service and commitment from a technical and functional perspective.
- Lead services meetings with our Clients to help and educate them to utilize our platform the best way and oversee market trends and requirements
- Ensure successful campaign management and overall client satisfaction via regular business reviews
Who you are and what you need?
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent English and German communication skills – both verbal and written
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Digital Ad – Management
- Advanced knowledge in a few of the following areas is preferred: Ad Serving, DSP, DMP, SSP
- Knowledge of players in the programmatic landscape is a plus
- Strong analytical and technical background as well as business acumen
- Adform, Facebook and SEA knowledge is a plus
- Digital problem solver with an ability to manage projects
- Strong driver mentality and organization skills, proactive approach
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts to non-technical and executive audiences
- Great match to Adcombi DNA: Open & Caring, Agile & Innovative, Ownership Mindset
- English and German language fluently
What we offer?
- Salary package according to qualification and experience
- Professional growth opportunities, learning & working with experts from different countries
- Fast-paced, dynamic and international Scale-up Environment
- Own office bar with refreshing drinks & free unlimited fruits & snacks at our well located Office close to the heart of the city (both in Amsterdam or Munich)
- Plenty of social team building events
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you do not hesitate to contact us
@ firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your updated resume. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Sales & Marketing Intern (German-speaking)
For a minimum of 6 months, based in Amsterdam, Munich or remote
We are looking for a zealous German – speaking Sales & Marketing Intern to come
on board our growing company and assist our superstar Sales & Marketing Team in
the German, Austrian and Swiss market.
In this role you will work closely with our regional Business Development/ Marketing
Reps and help them engage with smart and creative marketing messaging the right
companies on top of the marketing funnel. Also, you will be helping outbound
prospecting activities, account research, and participating in sales opportunities.
This is an entry-level opportunity to work for an industry leader in the Advertising
Technology branch and to gain valuable experience within a fast- paced and
exciting B2B sales environment.
- Creatively develop, implement and report on B2B Marketing plan
- Be responsible for international social media (LinkedIn & Xing) posts
- Main contact for Adcombi’s marketing agency (Blogs, etc)
- Research business targets to contact
- Prospect though available tools
- Provide admin support to the team
- Prepare sales reports
- Ad-hoc tasks that arise
- Have an interest in learning about the fast-paced and fun Sales & Marketing
- Have excellent time management and organization skills
- Fluent in English & native German
- Have a high level of energy
- Have a problem-solving attitude
- Self-Driven with a hunger for knowledge
- Be available for a minimum period of 6 months part-time (up to 40 hours per week)
- Start Date: ASAP but flexible to University Needs
What we offer?
- A fun learning and company experience
- Monthly internship stipend
- Get exposed to the world of Digital Marketing and Programmatic Buying
- Big company technology used in a small company environment
- Direct access to knowledgeable leaders and mentors by working closely with them
- Work for a rapidly growing company
- Career path with opportunities to grow your career
- Plenty of social team building events (Online Events even in Corona Times)
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you do not hesitate to contact us via this Typeform (The questionnaire takes about 5-15 minutes for this position).
We are looking forward to hearing from you and getting to know you!
Full-stack engineer – Amsterdam
You also participate in estimation sessions where work that has been requested is discussed and estimated into tickets depending on the complexity and type (features, bugs, tasks, etc.). During the sprint, you can then pick up tickets on Jira, the issue-tracking platform. At the end of each sprint, you’ll also do a team sprint review to discuss how it went.
Digital Advertising Consultant – Amsterdam
Adcombi is a rapidly growing online advertising company. We build technology that makes it simple to improve the performance of the digital marketing from our clients. Whether it’s creating and serving dynamic content for display advertising millions of times per day, allowing hundreds of local franchises to directly customize their message in a live company-wide campaign, or generating detailed insights into the performance of your campaigns, Adcombi technology works like a breeze.
As an Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for the expansion of our client base, together with your colleagues. This job is about sales, but in addition you’ll also carry out the upkeep of existing business relations. We have a lot of in-house expertise, and you’ll be able to gain a great deal of knowledge from your colleagues. We value the importance of pro-activity, asking for advice and most importantly, persistence to achieve the best results possible.
We offer you
A challenging job with a competitive salary. You’ll work within a dynamic, young and fast-growing company, where there is space for personal development and where initiative is highly appreciated and encouraged. With this position, you won’t just expand your commercial skills, but you’ll become an expert in the field of digital advertising as well. Furthermore, there’s more than enough room to grow within this position. You’ll work in an ambitious environment, where teamwork is valued. A nice atmosphere prevails among the work floor, and we pay a lot of attention to team as well as personal development!
- A Bachelor degree or higher;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Persistent, creative attitude and have a drive for sales;
- Affinity with online marketing;
- Sales experience in the media agency industry;
- Experience with maintaining business relations;
- Your own network is a pro!
- Can handle stress and targets well;
- Enthusiastic, driven account manager with a pro-active attitude;
- A fast learner who makes the tasks and knowledge quickly their own;
- Communicative and service oriented;
- Commercial insights;
- Works accurately;
- Independent but a team player as well;
- Sees solutions instead of problems.