Good news for Adform users: adStats is now also available for Adform campaigns. As an Adform user you can now monitor and share campaign performance using our real-time dashboard in the look-and-feel of your agency.
Naturally, you want to keep your clients informed about their campaigns, but your clients don’t have access to the report tool of your DSP. adStats solves this problem by giving both campaign managers and their clients 24/7 real-time insight into the performance of their display campaigns. adStats is available in whitelabel so you can share reports in the look-and-feel of your agency. Also you can generate automated reports that you can email directly to your clients, saving you lots of time.
Which metrics are available?
adStats provides two levels to measure the performance of your campaigns: project level (all your campaigns together) and individual campaign level. The following metrics are available:
- Number of impressions (from start to end)
- Amount of clicks
- Click Through Rate
- Total budget
- Spent budget
- Remaining budget
- Progress per campaign/project with the percentage you’re behind/ahead
Other cool features
- adStats breaks down how many impressions are bought for each exchange depending on your goal, so you can choose to stop serving ads one of the exchanges.
- Check per campaign which banner is served. In addition you can preview each banner live to see if it functions like it should.
- Take screenshots of your banners on live websites to share with clients and add to reports with adShots.
- Compare the performance of banner sizes. When you are A/B testing it shows you where they’re served and how often and what the CTR of each size is.
- An overview of the bid domains and insight about the amount of clicks on each one and where the ads is served. So you can adjust the domains when necessary.
- And much more…